OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Trade: Bully Dog GT Tuner with custom software, need tranny..

Search this Thread

Old April 17th, 2015, 9:29 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bully Dog GT Tuner with custom software, need tranny..

Hey guys, I need some help really bad.

I have a 2003 Chevy i got recently and the transmission is slipping and acting weird. trans shop wants 1500 for R&R. I have a bullydog tuner i got to kinda prolong the life by turning up my line pressure but it ended up making things worse. I had bullydog make me some custom software for my 2003 silverado to give me the best power possible. i ran the truck on stock transmission settings, and ran it on premium fuel with the performance tune and i noticed a big increase in power. my 0 to 60 was 9.5 seconds without the tuner, and 7.5 with the tuner. it also spun the wheels from a dead stop... i loved it.

as you can see from the pictures the tuner is divorced and returned back to stock. it will fit the 99-07 Chevy gas motor. it comes with all the stuff to work, everything is here.

i really want to get 300 shipped for it. i accept paypal payments. i have no trader rating but i can PM my trader rating from ebay and RCGroups.com: The ABCs of Radio Control - Aircraft, Boats, and Cars! if you dont trust me. id also be willing to trade if someone had a 4l60e in decent shape for a 2003 chevy with the 5.3. i really need help..

thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Bully Dog GT Tuner with custom software, need tranny..-tuner.jpg   Bully Dog GT Tuner with custom software, need tranny..-tuner-2.jpg