OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 88-99 OEM TRUCK CABS

Search this Thread

Old March 10th, 2007, 1:13 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 88-99 OEM TRUCK CABS

$2200, bulk deals available, or will trade: You are looking at OEM truck cabs you can buy, bought straight from the manufacture with zero defects. The cabs have been sitting in the shed for too long and I need a little more room for some other toys! This style of cab can no longer be purchased through any dealer; hence they are RARE if you need them! This is the last of the inventory nation wide. The cab will fit any standard Chevy/GMC body from 1997-1999. With a change of brackets (not included) the cab can be made to fit 1988-1999! The cabs come without glass, just the metal and are primer grey already. The cabs are still in the original crate- this is how close I have gotten to using them!
• The seller will also except trades (you would be amazed at what I might consider so please try)
• If you require further information and or pictures feel free to contact me via e-mail at paramount600@lycos.com
Delivery can be arranged:
If you live within 300miles of Walworth County, WI it will be very reasonable!!!
If you live in Florida or southern states and want it delivered during these cold months of winter....also very reasonable.
Any other delivery arrangements or questions feel free to use contact info above, of course you can always pick up yourself.
I do work with a trucking firm, so nationwide is not an issue! [align=left] [/align]