OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Husky Floor Liner Mats Complete Set 2007-10 Denali Escalade

Search this Thread

Old January 27th, 2010, 11:57 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Husky Floor Liner Mats Complete Set 2007-10 Denali Escalade

I know, not quite a chevrolet however close.

This is a complete set of Black All-Weather type Husky Floor Liner Mats for your 2007 2008 2009 2010 Yukon Denali or Cadillac Escalade. These mats are vehicle specific and custom molded for a very tight and secure fit. Please visit www.huskyliners.com to confirm fitment for your vehicle.

I received these as a christmas gift just a month ago. They were in the vehicle for about 1 week prior to selling our 2007 Yukon Denali. They are as close to new as you can get. There isnt any noticable wear or any issues with the mats. Unfortunately I dont have the original boxes. They will be packaged in some type of box for shipping. They will have to be folded just like Husky sends them. Just unfold and lay them out for a couple of hours and they will be perfectly flat again. These mats are not cheap, they are very expensive. The front sets part number is 31411 and sells for $89.95, the 2nd row part number is 61421 and retails for $89.95, and the cargo area which also covers the 3rd row part number is 21411 and retails for $129.95. That is a total over $300 + tax and shipping if you were to purchase them new from a retailer. Mine are the same as new, and half the price of new. I have had every brand mat possible including weathertech and nifty extreme catch all floor mats. The Husky brand are my favorites. No cheap plastic retainers to screw into the carpet that fall out. These have rubber pegs or ***** that stick out on the bottom and prevent the mat from moving around.

The cargo mat comes as one full piece and you can cut the recessed areas out for your 3rd row seat tracks if you choose to install the mat with the 3rd row seat in place. I have already made the cuts and that work is done for you. The cargo area 3rd row mat fits in the vehicle with the 3rd row seats in place and the mat then protects the cargo area behind the 3rd row seat as well as the feet area of the 3rd row seat passengers. This is a very nice feature and some mats dont allow you to have the 3rd row seats in place.

I sold my Denali and I do not need these mats. I will try to take some pictures of the mats as soon as possible. However, I will guarantee these mats to be as close to new out of the box as possible. NO signs of wear, dirt, etc. They are cleaned up and ready to go.

Shipping will be via UPS. The box will have to be pretty big to fit them all into one box. I will accept Paypal for payment.

$135 OBO + $19.99 SH
Attached Thumbnails Husky Floor Liner Mats Complete Set 2007-10 Denali Escalade-1.jpg   Husky Floor Liner Mats Complete Set 2007-10 Denali Escalade-2.jpg   Husky Floor Liner Mats Complete Set 2007-10 Denali Escalade-3.jpg   Husky Floor Liner Mats Complete Set 2007-10 Denali Escalade-4.jpg  

Last edited by biglg; January 27th, 2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 8:39 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sold.