Other All other Chevrolet model related talk within.

2012 Chevy Equinox problem

Search this Thread

Old April 14th, 2015, 10:53 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Chevy Equinox problem

This is my first brand new car 2012 chevy equinox, I have had more issues with this chevy then any used car I have had in the past, first it started with problem starting at times it would not start, take into dealership they said test are good battery is good send it home then return 1mth later same thing, dealership then advises me the battery is bad (why was this not detected initially) the biggest probem it later started loosing power, missing, check engine light on, stabitrack lights on and felt like the car was going to quit, took into dealership they said it was cam shaft, fixed it under warranty and recommend fuel injector cleaner maintance, $350 not covered in warranty, I agreed and paid, 4 months later the same problem happens I take to dealership again, they tell me its fuel injector 8 needs replaced (but 4mths ago I paid 350 for the cleaning) and then they tell me I got bad gas and my tank needs dropped, cleaned, lines cleaned another $1400! Im pretty mad now, I had same issue 4 months ago but now it happends its again a different problem and diff cost and they say well the diagnostic testing shows diff codes this time, well I do not trust the test they ran just like my battery was good then all the sudden bad? now the high dollar repair isnt covered under warrnaty, I feel the dealership has been dishonest and basically trying to rip me off there all about the money and this will be the last time I purchase and chevy and a car brand new and last time I use Hudiberg dealership in Midwest City, OK.