Chevy Express Access / Raptor Liner / Tint Color - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Brand Review > Paint, Body, & Interior
Reload this Page >

Chevy Express Access / Raptor Liner / Tint Color

Paint, Body, & Interior Getting resprayed? Want to discuss body modifications? What about your carpeting and upholstery? This is the place for it!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: CARiD

Chevy Express Access / Raptor Liner / Tint Color

Old October 2nd, 2018, 1:48 PM
CF Beginner

Default Chevy Express Access / Raptor Liner / Tint Color

I know this may be a long shot but I thought I would try anyway. My hope is to get some color advise. I am repainting my Chevy Express van with Upol Raptor paint. Upol Rapter paint has a very matte finish. I was thinking about tinting it the factory arctic white but I have changed my mind. I love the color blue. But I like it on the cooler side, more like a bluish grey. And since I live in a very hot climate in the summer (Salt Lake City, Utah) I want to keep the color very light. I am having a hard time finding a light bluish grey that will look good with a matte finish. The colors I see on vehicles online or in the street are bit bright on the blue, or are too grey, or are too dark. For example, I do like the Subaru cool grey khaki but it has just a touch too much grey in it. I love the Honda sonic gray but I want it a bit lighter.

Can you all suggest a few colors to look into? I would be extremely greatful. I am prepping my van this week. I hope to pick up the color tint on Saturday morning at my local automotive paint supply store and paint the vehicle.

Thanks,
Keightley

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: