OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Southern MD: Cavalier LD9 (Z24) Part-out

Search this Thread

Old September 27th, 2012, 9:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern MD: Cavalier LD9 (Z24) Part-out

Hey guys,
I know this is my first post on the forum but I have never been on a forum before until my step-brother recommended I join one as of today. I spun a rod bearing and I do not have the time or money to really repair it so I am just parting the car out. I have ALL parts at this very moment and I will list when each part is sold so that way we can keep track. I am not here to rip you off so we can negotiate a fair price. Local pick up is preferred but if need be, I can ship things at the buyers expense. Local pick-up for the block and head is really preferred but again, will ship at buyers expense.

Info:
1998 Cavalier z24 5 Speed Red

Feel free to make offers and the worst I can say is no. I'm trying to get this all out of my face asap so again, shoot me some offers. The engine is currently out of the car and completely disassembled so if you need any spare components, I can have them readily available for pick up or shipment.

As far as pictures, I will take multiple pictures tomorrow when the sun is out. As for cosmetic condition, the front bumper will need repainted as well as the hood. Interior is in fair to good condition. (No rips or tears that I'm aware of.) I just wanted to go ahead and get this listing posted so that I can speed up the process of getting the car and parts out of my driveway/garage.

Getting rid of everything from the frame, to fenders, interior, engine, accessories, fuel, suspension, transmission, and wheels so just ask me what part and give me an offer and I'll get back to you. Thanks guys!