S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

{Gen 2} 2.2L lower alternator bolt?

Search this Thread

Old October 4th, 2018, 7:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default {Gen 2} 2.2L lower alternator bolt?

Trying to find a part #/ place to purchase the longer, lower alternator bolt for gen2 2.2L motor. I've scoured the internet and can't seem to find it on most auto part sellers...Any ideas? Not interested in pulling from junkyard, just tracking down and ordering one!
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:28 PM
CF Beginner

I'm 80% sure i have this bolt just laying on desk by my bench vice i have from a 1st gen i bought for parts.. My neighbor has 2nd gen i can check to see if its the same .... Has a little rust, but good threads...i can check it out tommrow.. I'll clean it up real good, if works on 2nd gen.. if it does can sell you it over ebay for shipping cost .... I have no need for it, and you can get ALOT more use out of it than me.... Shouldn't be but like 2$ to ship
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:37 PM
CF Beginner

Wow, that would be awesome! If it fits and you send it, I will reimburse you in any form you choose! Paypal, check, cash, etc.... I appreciate the response! This thing has been a real p.i.a...🤘