S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

high idle no codes

Search this Thread

Old March 7th, 2019, 9:13 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the info will be using it to test in a couple days when it warms up
Old March 11th, 2019, 3:31 PM
CF Junior Member

this 4.3 tbi has two metal lines that goes to the back of the fi one is a little larger than the other, is one a feed and the other a return is that what that is about, would it be safe to assume that the smaller is the feed, it is on the left side at back looking from the front of the truck backward, if someone would help me understand this, thanks
Old March 12th, 2019, 7:43 PM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

the larger would be supply the other return. from memory the supply should be on the drivers side.
Old March 13th, 2019, 7:55 AM
CF Junior Member

thanks for the response, I have decided to convert the 4.3 to a 2100 carb with hei vaccum advance distributor, I dont think i will be happy until i do, I'm old school, I just finished installing new window and door rubber seals, I actually wanted to do an engine swap to a small black chevy v8 and auto transmission but after I found out that I could convert this one I decided to give it a try, I want to thank everyone who took the time and responded to my request for help.