Show Off Central Come right in and post pictures of your ride, latest modifications, etc. All makes and models welcome!

2012 Imapla LTZ

Search this Thread

Old August 2nd, 2021, 4:58 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2012 Imapla LTZ

i have a 2012 Chevy Impala LTZ with 140,000 miles on it and i spent thousands of dollars try to fix a major problem with my car and it didn't get fixed no matter what i have done or replaced , seems that i have a check engine light about Stabliztrack and traction control issue , reduced engine power and i took my car to several mechanics and changed the wheel speed sensors and the wheel barring's around all four wheels over 3 times already , i also changed the computer ''ECM -PCM-ECU' and the pedal accelerator sensor , a new battery and new battery wiring cables and new alternator ,new rack and pinion , my mechanic checked my throttle body and the throttle body sensor and he said they are fine and no need to replace them , i spent too much money on my car and so far nothing fixed problem and i am so frustrated at this point and i don't know what else i can do , i also i get another check engine light about the battery charging system and so far i changed everything related to the battery and all of them are brand new parts and this second issue makes my rpm gage go crazy and unlock and locks the doors while i am driving it and it slows down my car and was gonna get into so many accidents many times i can't even count , i need help please