Notices
Silverado DIY and Useful Threads This section is for Do-It-Yourself articles and other informative FAQ threads. If you would like to submit an article, contact a member of staff!

Fixing turn signal lights - 1995 Chevy G20 Van

Search this Thread

Old October 29th, 2018, 9:42 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Fixing turn signal lights - 1995 Chevy G20 Van

Hey guys, so I don't know if this is the wrong spot, I'm still getting accustomed to this site, so sorry if this is the wrong place. Anyway, moving on:
So, my brake lights and turn signal lights are the same bulb. My back up lights are separate. Now when I press the brake the lights light up. When I turn on the hazards, all the lights flash. When I put it into to reverse, the back up lights turn on. When I do either direction with the turn signal. Nothing. Don't hear any clicking from a relay or something, and the lights don't work in the back. Now I've already replaced ALL the fuses, I replaced the turn signal SWITCH underneath the steering wheel, and ended up not only changing all the bulbs, but replacing the bulb sockets as well, as they were corroded and what not. So, my turn signals still don't work. I'm starting to lean more towards a flasher/switch/relay problem, but I'm not sure. When I pull the flasher fuse (https://www.jegs.com/images/photos/0...5-19209674.jpg) and check it with a fuse checker, it's good, which is what's confusing me. Any suggestions? I just wanna get these signals working cause I'm in Florida, and the cops here are jerks.
The following users liked this post:
joseph fitzgerald (November 27th, 2020)