Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2012 silverado knee buster and bezel

Search this Thread

Old November 11th, 2012, 9:07 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 silverado knee buster and bezel

I recently had my truck into service and they removed the knee buster panel below the steering wheel..funny thing is, it doesn't line back up flush with the dash..I've taken it off tries to reposition it and can't get it to look right. Same thing with my bezel that goes around the radio and air controls..it has a gap and the left side is out more you can feel with your finger than the right side. Wondering if anybody has had this issue before and what you've done to fix..nothing is broken or missing. Thanks
Old November 14th, 2012, 2:17 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> dgriffith,

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue with your Silverado. I would recommend speaking with your dealer regarding your concern. They should be willing to make the proper adjustments for you.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old November 15th, 2012, 1:38 PM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they messed it up they can fix it