Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

95 k1500 blinker/hazards issue??

Search this Thread

Old November 30th, 2014, 11:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 k1500 blinker/hazards issue??

So I've got an electrical issue that I just can't figure out. But I really need to get it sorted out so that I can drive my truck again at night!

>When my truck ISN'T running, my hazard lights come on just fine when I push the hazard button. >When the truck IS running, the hazards don't come on when you push the button. But the hazards turn on when you turn either blinker on. (This is with the headlights OFF). >With the headlights and truck both ON, only the right blinker works, no hazards, no left turn signal.

The bulbs are all fine. I've replaced the whole turn signal switch on the steering column. I've replaced the headlight/dimmer switch on the dash and I've replaced both the hazard flasher and the turn signal flasher that are under the dash.

Originally nothing worked, but after replacing the turn signal flasher and some fuses, I had it fixed for about an hour. But after cranking the truck up a few times and letting it run, it quit working again and is now doing this.

Any ideas???? I'm desperate here.