Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

help with bose and navigation

Search this Thread

Old August 24th, 2011, 6:06 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with bose and navigation

OK. So I have spent a few days searching the internet for an answer on this and have decided to ask here. I hope there's not a duplicate question that I have overlooked.

I have a 2011 Z71 extended cab LT. Recently I purchased and installed a factory navigation head unit for it. I really like the unit and was even ok with the fact that since my truck did not come with BOSE the volume level will not go up very high because of the lack of amplifier. (by the way you if you do this mod without the amp your LOW FUEL buzzer will be EXTREMELY QUIET so don't let it cause you to run out gas!!!!)

Last week I came across a good deal on a floor center console and have decided to remove the jump seat and install the console. The console happened to come with a factory bose amp and the rear radio controls. It also has the harness that ties all that together but NOT the harness that goes to the back of the head unit.

My question is has anyone done this before and does anyone have the part number for the wiring harness to make the interconnection between the console equipment and the stereo?

Thanks for your time!