Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

MUST READ 2011-2012 driveline excessive vibration issues

Search this Thread

Old April 1st, 2013, 10:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MUST READ 2011-2012 driveline excessive vibration issues

All Chevy truck owner there is a Lawyer in Alabama that is working a case against GM if you have given your GM dealer several times to correct the issue and have got all invoices to prove it and you feel that you are getting the run around contact your state auto BBB and file a claim then email the Lawyer page@gamblelaw.net about the unresolved issue.

I purchased a 2012 Silverado ext cab 4x4 Z71 with many unresolved issues I will keep everyone updated with my BBB results.
PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS A SILVERADO

UNITED WE STAND!!!!!!
2012 Silverado
US ARMY
Old April 3rd, 2013, 12:21 PM
CF Beginner

Default *******vibration issues update***********

ALL GM Truck owners: Below is an email I recieved back from the Lawyer today that is looking at pursuing GM for the defective trucks that are being sold if you are getting no results in getting your new trucks fixed dont hesitate to contact Mr. Gamble about your vehicle issues we need to unite and hold GM responsible for the quality of trucks they are selling if you are lucky to be in the small percent that are having no issues gooduck and monitor your investments as these truck are $30,000.oo plus.

2012 Silverado
US ARMY

EMAIL Below:
Mr. Asburay-

Thank you for contacting me. We are investigating this problem, which seems to be widespread, and are looking into pursuing this matter. We will keep you posted of any developments.

Sincerely,

Page Gamble

F. PAGE GAMBLE, P.C.
300 Vestavia Parkway
Suite 2300
Birmingham, AL 35216
205.795.2079 fax
page@gamblelaw.net
Old April 3rd, 2013, 3:04 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not really surprised.
All the manufacturers came out with garbage for their 2012 models.
Honda had to re-design their civic just after 6 months of sales, and re-release it in 2013.
More than half of all recalls last year came solely from Toyota.
(What is so surprising about that is that Toyota actually recalled millions of vehicles BEFORE multiple people were killed from Toyotas mistakes. Unlike the last major issues of theirs.)

They probably all thought the world was gonna end so they just halfassed their 2012 models.

I'm about to buy a new cruze. Hopefully it won't have any issues.
Old April 18th, 2013, 1:57 PM
CF Beginner

Default ************vibration update***************

Updated on my Vibration issue hope this helps others get their vibration issues resolved. I have posted in the past because I was unsuccessful with the several attempts at the dealership and calling GM customer service thinking I had purchased a Lemon for $35,000 I have always been a GM customer and was doubting GM's standards of trucks it’s sad I had to go to extreme measures contacting the BBB to get a simple fix resolved short story is the BBB talked to GM and scheduled a field engineer to come to Albuquerque NM from Phoenix AZ yesterday to road test my truck with some high tech computer and yes he did in fact verify the vibration he did state that it was within GM's tolerances but was there and would be glad to help try and resolve the vibration to my standard we returned to the dealership an I was given a rental thinking it would be days or more to resolve but the service dept called within 4hrs of leaving the dealership stating the engineer wanted to go on another road test I told them that I would be right there on the way there I thought this guy is going to screw me after several attempts prior replacing drive shaft, 3-4 sets of tires and road forced Balancing at two different dealers, running boards removed with 6 bags of cement placed in bed and still no change in vibration issue no matter what was done the vibration never went away. When I arrived the engineer was all set up and we went down the road smooth as glass the vibration was gone I asked what he did he stated that he only RF Balanced the tire and was glad I was finally satisfied I apologized for the extreme measures but I was not satisfied with the dealer telling me that they know there is a vibration but can’t seem to find the cause therefore could not make repairs he stated that not only he was happy to help me he also helped the tech use the hunter GS9700 RF Balance machine to its full capabilities. Attention GM and SERVICE MANAGERS the last 8 months of heart ache and stress could have been resolved at the lowest level if the Tech would have had the proper training and knowledge to obtain superior results with the Hunter GS9700 Road Force Balance machine.

Also the Engineer did a great Job!!!
<O</O

2012 Silverado<O</O
US ARMY<O</O

Last edited by 2012 Silverado; April 18th, 2013 at 2:00 PM. Reason: spelling
Old July 24th, 2013, 1:06 PM
CF Beginner

Smile Thanks!

Thanks! I'm in the process of picking a 2012 Silverado 2500 4x4 and I would hate to think how upset I would be if I had to go thru all this and get no results! And to all the others who have gone thru his headache as well.
Originally Posted by 2012 Silverado
Updated on my Vibration issue hope this helps others get their vibration issues resolved. I have posted in the past because I was unsuccessful with the several attempts at the dealership and calling GM customer service thinking I had purchased a Lemon for $35,000 I have always been a GM customer and was doubting GM's standards of trucks it’s sad I had to go to extreme measures contacting the BBB to get a simple fix resolved short story is the BBB talked to GM and scheduled a field engineer to come to Albuquerque NM from Phoenix AZ yesterday to road test my truck with some high tech computer and yes he did in fact verify the vibration he did state that it was within GM's tolerances but was there and would be glad to help try and resolve the vibration to my standard we returned to the dealership an I was given a rental thinking it would be days or more to resolve but the service dept called within 4hrs of leaving the dealership stating the engineer wanted to go on another road test I told them that I would be right there on the way there I thought this guy is going to screw me after several attempts prior replacing drive shaft, 3-4 sets of tires and road forced Balancing at two different dealers, running boards removed with 6 bags of cement placed in bed and still no change in vibration issue no matter what was done the vibration never went away. When I arrived the engineer was all set up and we went down the road smooth as glass the vibration was gone I asked what he did he stated that he only RF Balanced the tire and was glad I was finally satisfied I apologized for the extreme measures but I was not satisfied with the dealer telling me that they know there is a vibration but can’t seem to find the cause therefore could not make repairs he stated that not only he was happy to help me he also helped the tech use the hunter GS9700 RF Balance machine to its full capabilities. Attention GM and SERVICE MANAGERS the last 8 months of heart ache and stress could have been resolved at the lowest level if the Tech would have had the proper training and knowledge to obtain superior results with the Hunter GS9700 Road Force Balance machine.

Also the Engineer did a great Job!!!
<O</O

2012 Silverado<O</O
US ARMY<O</O