Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:29 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Interior Guides
Print Wikipost

no power door lock,no power windows,mirror remote stopped workin

Search this Thread

Old December 10th, 2017, 2:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got a 2008 Chevy Tahoe that everything on Drivers door handle is NoN - Functioning? I've checked the fuses for DDM, & PDM all are good, cleaned the switch housing, and contacts inside the switch, and still nothing is working? Hummm
Old September 18th, 2019, 3:17 PM
CF Beginner

Default Passager side door

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Hey Robert Farrell,

If there's anything we can help with please feel free to send us a PM.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
My passenger side power window n door locks won't work but the mirror turn signal does work. This is in my 2003 Chevy avalanche. I just replaced the window motor with one that works but still nothing I've tried a couple different door switches but again nothing. Plz help

Old January 15th, 2020, 3:11 PM
CF Beginner

I have a 2007 Tahoe the driver side have no power
Old February 24th, 2020, 6:34 AM
CF Beginner

My 2004 Tahoe driver door suddenly lost power to everything. I have power to the switch via the 4 prong connector at the front of the DDM. I have replaced the DDM with no change. @Chevrolet Customer Service can you please give me some guidance on what to check for next? Any input from any user is greatly appreciated.
Old May 11th, 2021, 3:04 PM
CF Beginner

Default 07 Driver door window/lock/mirror not working

Hello, I have an 07 Tahoe LS. My driver side door handle module has completely stopped working. Before the door would stop working when you had the door open but now it doesn't work at all. I checked all the fuses under the hood and in the left part of the dash. I even checked the single fuse on the back of the module that holds the fuses. It was fine as well. I have read that people have had others check the relays. Swapped relays and nothing has changed. At this point I am wondering if it is Software related, Module related, or controller related. I need help with the issue cause at this point I am at a lose.
One quick side note, this Tahoe is an Ex Boarder Patrol vehicle. The ECU still has the tune from when it was an Active Law Enforcement vehicle. I don't think that would play a factor in any of this but any side piece that are computer related I thought I might jot down as it might aid someone in helping find a solution to this issue. Chevy CSR can you help please?
Chevrolet Customer Service?
Old May 12th, 2021, 10:42 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Cali Erickson
Hello, I have an 07 Tahoe LS. My driver side door handle module has completely stopped working. Before the door would stop working when you had the door open but now it doesn't work at all. I checked all the fuses under the hood and in the left part of the dash. I even checked the single fuse on the back of the module that holds the fuses. It was fine as well. I have read that people have had others check the relays. Swapped relays and nothing has changed. At this point I am wondering if it is Software related, Module related, or controller related. I need help with the issue cause at this point I am at a lose.
One quick side note, this Tahoe is an Ex Boarder Patrol vehicle. The ECU still has the tune from when it was an Active Law Enforcement vehicle. I don't think that would play a factor in any of this but any side piece that are computer related I thought I might jot down as it might aid someone in helping find a solution to this issue. Chevy CSR can you help please?
Chevrolet Customer Service?
if it sometimes worked when the door was closed but not open or vice versa, check the wiring inside the rubber boot in the door jamb. The wires flexing from opening and closing all the time can cause a break in a wire that will connect when the door is closed but not when open.
Old May 16th, 2021, 4:08 AM
CF Beginner

Default 08 rear windows wont roll down and doors wont unlock

the rear windows will not roll down i can hear a click when i use the switch to roll up also rear doors wont unlock with fob or door switch but will lock with the fob and switch.
Old May 24th, 2021, 2:31 PM
CF Beginner

Default Please help

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Hey Robert Farrell,

If there's anything we can help with please feel free to send us a PM.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Yes I’m have an issue with my windows. 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 base model extended cab 5.3. Can’t get windows to roll down or up no mirror power not power to driver side mirror or window motor. Only power on drivers side is to the door lock. I’ve replaced the window motors and switch’s still nothing checked fuses again still good. Really needing help have a 2 year old with no a/c currently. ~Jordan~

Old June 25th, 2021, 9:33 AM
CF Beginner

Default Girfriend1

Originally Posted by Superdave19
I see this is a common problem with the door locks, mirror and door light not working on one door... mine being the drivers door. This started with the key FOB slowly not working. I disconnected the battery for a couple of hours, and to my surprise everything worked fine again. That is until I got home and when I put the truck in park, the drivers door did not unlock. Back to square one. Tried disconnecting the battery again... no luck. Does anyone have a fix??? This is very annoying!
did you figure out how to fix the issue? I just bought a 2004 Chevy 2500 hd started with passenger window having issues going up, blower only works on high, now passenger door is locked and won’t open no matter what I try… any help would be appreciated
Old July 20th, 2021, 6:15 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by in2pro
Yes GM has customer service representatives on this site.
I believe GM Reps. Say only. " Bring it to our dealer ship". And that's it.

Chevy Ron

Quick Reply: no power door lock,no power windows,mirror remote stopped workin