Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

07 Siverado Ext cab LF door trim pad

Search this Thread

Old February 12th, 2009, 6:06 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Siverado Ext cab LF door trim pad

I need to replace my LH r-view mirror(heated/power), thanks to some $%^head slapping it with HIS mirror at 20mph. How hard is the LF door trim pad to remove? I have no manual to refer to, and cannot find anything online, that gives me step-by-step instructions. I am assuming that I need to R&R the trim pad, to get at the connector for the mirror. Does it just pop off, with a gentle tug?
Thanks, in advance for the help!
Mikey
Old February 13th, 2009, 6:16 AM
CF Beginner

No one can help me out???????
Old February 13th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Give us time, this is not a instant help line, you gave us only 12 hours to reply. Not everyone here may know the answer to your question, and someone who does know will usually reply within 24-48 hour at their convenience.
Old February 13th, 2009, 1:36 PM
CF Active Member

depends on the actual panel that is in the truck on theose the is a small cover by the latch handle that has a 10 mm bolt and the pull handle has some bolts also if you havt the handle with the silver trim in the middle the silver part pops out to get to the bolts then after you have them out the top corner panel by the mirror pops off that is a good spot to start poppin the clips that hold it to the door you should just have to pull out carefully and work your way around oh yea the lock **** has to come off first also it has a small square in the middle of it pop that square out and it will pull up off the rod
Old February 13th, 2009, 8:40 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by x1cn18
depends on the actual panel that is in the truck on theose the is a small cover by the latch handle that has a 10 mm bolt and the pull handle has some bolts also if you havt the handle with the silver trim in the middle the silver part pops out to get to the bolts then after you have them out the top corner panel by the mirror pops off that is a good spot to start poppin the clips that hold it to the door you should just have to pull out carefully and work your way around oh yea the lock **** has to come off first also it has a small square in the middle of it pop that square out and it will pull up off the rod
x1CN18-- Thanks much. THAT is exactly what I needed to know. I have the pull handle with the silver strip.
MV

Last edited by mikey v; February 13th, 2009 at 8:43 PM.