Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Get the most out of your chevy..

Search this Thread

Old February 11th, 2007, 1:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get the most out of your chevy..

And trade it in for a Dodge Ram.

Thats right Silverado's are the junkiest trucks I have ever seen in my life and unless you want to be walking home when your Chevy breaks down then I would trade that silly jeeble skweelble truck in on real truck. a DODGE RAM.
Old February 11th, 2007, 1:25 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Get the most out of your chevy..

So why post here? Its obvious you are just wanting to start a flame war here. Go to the Dodge Forum if you think they are so great.-
Old February 11th, 2007, 3:25 PM
CF Beginner

You sound very stressed. You must have a Chevy. Relax yourself and buy a Dodge.
Old February 11th, 2007, 6:19 PM
CF Beginner

Hey nobody buys a Dodge they just test drive them and then they go get a real truck. I have a 150k on my chevy and no where near the drive tran problems that Dodges have.
Old February 12th, 2007, 12:16 AM
CF Beginner

Real truck? Sorry but I don't sit around counting miles.And last I checked the amount of miles is not what makes a truck "real". Sound likes you do alot of driving not so much towing orhauling and off-roadin. I think its time to trade your chevy in with 150,000 miles my Dodge Neon probably has more horsepower. Better yet trade it in on a Dodge. My 20052500 Cummings makes about 610 torque, now you find a chevy that can compare to that. You wanna talk about real truck? I eat durmax's for breakfast. Not to mention I know plenty of people with ram's that have high mileage and no problems.
Old February 12th, 2007, 1:48 AM
CF Active Member

I wouldn't have a Dodge even on a bad bet. As long as they keep making that butt ugly grill and front end Chevy has no worries. I will say the US Navy is very proud of their Dodges. It seems that last year the Navy purchased over 1500 new Dodge Rams. They said the new Dodge Rams made the best boat anchors they ever had.
Old February 12th, 2007, 2:04 AM
CF Beginner

You chevy drivers really got alot to back up your truck. One can go 150,000 miles, and the other because it has a cool grill not to mention this is the same guy that came up with the retarded Navy joke. The Chevy front end is anything but rugged, more fragile looking than anything. Don't know about you guys but I think my Ram grille is pretty bad ars.
Old February 12th, 2007, 2:26 AM
CF Active Member

If you need some kind of back up then just check the sales figures for the last 50 years. If I remember correctly back in the 70's Dodge sucked so bad that Uncle Sam had to bail them out. Not to long ago a German Co. came to their rescue again. When Dodge stops making crap then you might have an argument. Get back on the meds you are out of control.
Old February 12th, 2007, 3:29 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the Dodge Cummins Diesel, but the tranny is nowhere as good as the Allison Tranny (This is a fact backed up by tranny failure rates). The fit and Finish on the interior of the 07 chevy blows the competition away (including Ford).

I believe all the Big 3 have their strengths and weaknesses and would feel happy to own any of them. As far as how each looks, thats is totally subjective.

Chevo, tell us the truth. You are really here just to start a flame war.

ETA: The new 08 powerstroke will be making 650 lbs of torque.
Old February 14th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Banned

CHEVY THUNDER IS GREAT!! FLAME ! FLAME ! FLAME !

Quick Reply: Get the most out of your chevy..