Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Old July 30th, 2015, 7:54 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Towing & Hauling Guides
Print Wikipost

Help Me! My butt's saggin' and I'm all over the place!

Search this Thread

Old October 20th, 2007, 8:33 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help Me! My butt's saggin' and I'm all over the place!

I just ordered and got the road master putting on tomorrow. But from what i have heard they make a world of different on the trucks.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 10:30 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Kevin

Look Malibu...

its turnin into a pissin contest. I was being sarcastic in my posts.

if your butt hurtin that bad, take a rest man. we're here for fun. not fighting.

btw..my 05 3500 has stabilitrac and it sucks donkey *****...
It must be a weird build Stabilitrac does not come on 2500 and up.....now maybe in 05 it was an option for them, I cant remember that far back,but if it does it most definatelyhas a button to turn it off......

and LOL how is stating facts making a pissing match...you asked I provided....

and on another note HUNT it sounds like your truck is over weight but I still dont kow what kind of truck you have, regular cab, or engine size or whatever.......you are not going to make it safe to drive if its over weight all the bags are going to do is level it out, if its overweight the front is still going to wonder on you...
Old October 22nd, 2007, 2:32 PM
CF Junior Member

MalibuMaxxSS how is my truck over weight? I have a 1500 ext cab 5.3L z-71. I put the roadmaster active suspension on not air bags.I was just posting that this is what i put on my truck to help with towing and what not.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 9:48 AM
CF Beginner

I checked out Roadmaster Active Suspension too. Had it installed and it works great. Makes it much more stable without making the ride stiff when I'm towing. I had sacks of gravel in the bed another day (without the trailer) and it kept the rear level, and you could feel the handling was much more stable. Another cool thing is it makes the truck corner flatter - even without a load. It makes it handle much more sporty.Of coursenot like my Acura Integra Type R, but definitely alot better. Also, I used to get wheel hop at low parking lot type speeds when turning and booting the gas. That went away. I'm diggin this set up! Lemme know how it works for you.
Old October 24th, 2007, 9:53 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: hunt4game29

MalibuMaxxSS how is my truck over weight? I have a 1500 ext cab 5.3L z-71. I put the roadmaster active suspension on not air bags.I was just posting that this is what i put on my truck to help with towing and what not.
I just dont get how your truck is 'sagging' and 'wondering' with a little boat on there, I did not know the kind of truck you had till you just posted this .......with a Z71 and 5.3 you really should not need the air bag setup, it will help no doubt....how heavy is your boat. maybe Im missing something here, it should be around 3500 lbs full of fuel and everything.....or maybe Im thinking of a wrong boat....
Old October 25th, 2007, 1:22 PM
CF Junior Member

Malibumaxxss i was not the one with the boat and what not that was the first guy. I just posted what i got for my truck.