Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Let's get a chevy meet going!

Search this Thread

Old April 23rd, 2008, 12:05 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's get a chevy meet going!

I've asked before but nothing much in response. I live in North Carolina and I think we should get a truck meet or just an all Chevy meet going. Everybody in the Southeast or really the East Coast should get together and try to plan something this summer. We could meet up anywere for either just a Saturday or for like a weekend deal. We could meet where ever ends up being a centralized spot for everyone. Beach or mountains or something you know? Who all would be interested??
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Let's get a chevy meet going!

I think it would be fun, and would be gald to come, the big problem is finding the time and place.
Old April 25th, 2008, 12:48 AM
CF Junior Member

that would be great. Though it i think regonal forums might be required...
Old April 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM
CF Beginner

i think it would be great would like to come , also would like to figure out how to upload the pics of my truck so u guys could tell me what u think
Old April 25th, 2008, 1:36 PM
CF Active Member

James, just go to a photohosting site (free) like photobucket.com and get an account, then upload the pictures there, then once uploaded, go to your "album" and you'll see a thumbnail of your picture. Just click in the field that says "Direct Link" and it'll copy it for you, then click this button:
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  30.6 KB
and right click in the URL field, and click paste, hit ok, and your pic should be there.
Old April 25th, 2008, 2:19 PM
CF Monarch

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts

But be sure to decrese the size of the pic to at least 640x480. Its aggravating trying to read a post on a stretched page

What part of NC do you live in jmack? I think I remember you saying Charlotte, but I don't remember.
Old April 25th, 2008, 2:32 PM
CF Beginner

i would like to attend. maybe do allittle offroading
Old April 26th, 2008, 10:21 AM
CF Active Member

Sorry bout the pic size Euro, If it was any other year than this I'd be down, but I've got class 4 days a week (in south Florida) from May 6th to August 6th, and then I have to take care of my parents house from the 7th through the 20th and then I have to move to central Florida and start class again on the 25th... But I've been wanting to go upto NC for some gem mining.
Old April 27th, 2008, 8:59 PM
CF Active Member

Yea i'm just north of Charlotte, in Concord, probably an hour from you or a little more. And Ax7221 I live about 20 minutes from reids gold mine, which was where gold was first discovered. In my opinion I wouldn't waste my time haha, not a whole lot to find, but is interesting if it's your first time. We definatly need to get more together until we could attempt to organize something, but it looks like some people are interested. Maybe even start a temporary forum for a meet to get word out better?
Old April 28th, 2008, 8:25 AM
CF Active Member

jmack, I was actually thinking more along the lines of heading to Hiddenite for (duh) emeralds, but nothing serious, just something I'd like to do, I also wann go out to Nevada or Utah and look for Opal

Quick Reply: Let's get a chevy meet going!