Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:29 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Interior Guides
Print Wikipost

no power door lock,no power windows,mirror remote stopped workin

Search this Thread

Old December 9th, 2021, 11:48 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cali Erickson
Hello, I have an 07 Tahoe LS. My driver side door handle module has completely stopped working. Before the door would stop working when you had the door open but now it doesn't work at all. I checked all the fuses under the hood and in the left part of the dash. I even checked the single fuse on the back of the module that holds the fuses. It was fine as well. I have read that people have had others check the relays. Swapped relays and nothing has changed. At this point I am wondering if it is Software related, Module related, or controller related. I need help with the issue cause at this point I am at a lose.
One quick side note, this Tahoe is an Ex Boarder Patrol vehicle. The ECU still has the tune from when it was an Active Law Enforcement vehicle. I don't think that would play a factor in any of this but any side piece that are computer related I thought I might jot down as it might aid someone in helping find a solution to this issue. Chevy CSR can you help please?
Chevrolet Customer Service?
just took my 2012 ltz apart for same reasons. Mine also wouldn't work with door open but when I shut sometimsometimes worked. Pulled rubber boot and behold a broken wire. Reconnected and taped another with coating broke through and everything works again. Good luck