Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Overall Length of Crew Cab/Ext Cab

Search this Thread

Old December 6th, 2012, 6:53 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Overall Length of Crew Cab/Ext Cab

Hello, new to the forum and I'm looking at buying a 2013 LTZ Crew Cab 4wd but I want to make sure it will fit in my garage. On Chevy's website it says the length is 230.2 inches, but when I was looking on a couple of other websites it caveats that by saying "without rear bumper". If the 230.2" doesn't include the rear bumper I'm not so sure it's going to fit in my garage . Does anyone care to run out and measure their truck for me and let me know??

Thanks!
Derek
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> dpainter68,

The information available within my resources states 230 inches overall length for the 2013 LTZ Crew Cab. Additional information is available at: Chevrolet News - United States - Silverado

You may consider putting it in your garage when taking it for a test drive, if they will allow it, that way you can be certain.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service