Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Peragon Truck Bed Cover Inquiry and Offer

Search this Thread

Old March 21st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peragon Truck Bed Cover Inquiry and Offer

Just checking in to see if any of you have a Peragon cover and if you do, is there anything we can do for you? Do you have any questions or do you need parts or a replacement installation manual?

If someone purchases our cover, we would be very grateful, as I'm sure other forum members would be, for an objective review of our cover and include some photos if you can. The links I've placed in my introduction point to other forums and I'd like to replace those with links to reviews on this forum.

If you're thinking of getting a truck bed cover, take this opportunity to swing over to Peragon Retractable Aluminum Truck Bed Cover - Premium Design. Affordable Price. and check us out. My intro is a good place to start your research.

We have a special promotion running now until the end of the month. Details available here.
Old March 28th, 2012, 4:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peragon Bed Cover - Only 3 Days Left!!

This is a good time to bump the thread up to remind everyone that there are only 3 days left for our ChevroletForum special. If you're a member, we are offering $40 off of our cover until the end of this month.

If you're active or retired Military / Law Enforcement / Fire-Rescue, you’re also eligible for a $25 discount and one of the following FREE options/upgrades (normally $29).
  • Tailgate Seal Kit
  • Dual Deadbolt Security System
  • Stainless Steel Fastener Upgrade

If ordering online, please use the "Comments" box to tell us which offer you're eligible for and which option you want. Then email us proof of status or send us an email from your organizational email account. We'll adjust your order total and add the free option before processing your order.