Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Reliable dealer

Search this Thread

Old June 18th, 2014, 9:31 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reliable dealer

As I live in Australia I have to source most parts for my Silverado from the US. I have just spent the past month trying to get a center console from GM Parts online which is a associated with Clark Chevrolet. For the past three weeks they have been advising me that the console had been sent and of course accepted payment. I contacted the parts manager today and asked if he could provide me with a tracking number for my order. I have now been refunded the amount I paid through Paypal but no advice as to why or what happened to my order. I shall not be using them again. Anyway (rant over), does anyone know of a decent reliable dealer who would like to sell me a center console for my 2011 Silverado. The name of the principal or parts manager would be handy.
Old June 19th, 2014, 12:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Benno
As I live in Australia I have to source most parts for my Silverado from the US. I have just spent the past month trying to get a center console from GM Parts online which is a associated with Clark Chevrolet. For the past three weeks they have been advising me that the console had been sent and of course accepted payment. I contacted the parts manager today and asked if he could provide me with a tracking number for my order. I have now been refunded the amount I paid through Paypal but no advice as to why or what happened to my order. I shall not be using them again. Anyway (rant over), does anyone know of a decent reliable dealer who would like to sell me a center console for my 2011 Silverado. The name of the principal or parts manager would be handy.
We apologize for the order you placed for a center console. Our shipping had some issues with the size and we tried to ship the item by USPS. The item, as stated by our USPS rep was too large to ship. The freight services for Fed EX are quite expensive. Nevertheless, we should have informed you what was happening with the order and we did not. We try very hard to do everything correct and sometimes things slip through the cracks. Again our apologies, and you may call me at 956-821-7433 to discuss the matter or if you need help with anything else.

Thank You,
Gib Goodrich