Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Review: Lasfit Floor Mats On Chevrolet Silverado

Search this Thread

Old October 31st, 2023, 8:48 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review: Lasfit Floor Mats On Chevrolet Silverado

*This article was originally created by John. All the photos are authorized by Jason. Many thanks to him for sharing such great content with us!Product: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500HD/3500HD Crew Cab Floor Mats
Vehicle: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado

My First Impression of Lasfit Floor Mats

My first impression of Lasfit was that they made quality products. I had seen a few reviews of them online and wanted to try them out for myself. I expected the Lasfit floor mats to have a full-coverage design with raised edges to prevent dirt, liquids, etc from running off of the mats. I was very pleased to see that I was correct in my assumption once I received the floor mats.

Features I Like about Lasfit Floor Mats

My top 3 favorite features of the floor mats are the design, material, and ease of use. The design provides a perfect fit for my truck (even better than the Chevy OEM mats I had previously). The material is light weight, but very durable. They are extremely easy to install and provide a quality look and feel for my truck. Beyond installation they are incredibly easy to use. 90% or more of anything that gets on these mats can easily be vacuumed off without having to remove them from the vehicle. Anything that you are unable to get off while vacuuming will easily come off with a hose. Because they are light weight, removing them for cleaning and re-installing is extremely easy.

Perfect Coverage

These floor mats offer perfect coverage of my Silverado floor boards. I love how the completely cover the carpet for the best available protection from dirt, liquids, etc. You can view my install video for a more in-depth look at these floor mats:

High-quality Material

The material these floor mats are made out of is definitely high-quality. There has been no degrading of the material since I've had them and they do a great job of keeping their shape to ensure long-term protection of your vehicle. When they first arrived, I immediately took them out of their box and noticed that there was no odor from the material of the floor mats. That is very pleasing to me as, usually when items are shipped, the first time you open them you are exposed to some type of odor and it can days or weeks for items to air out. That was not the case with Lasfit floor mats. They are ready to install in your vehicle, the moment they arrive.

Great Protection

The raised edges of these floor mats are perfect for catching dirt and other spills. I can honestly say that in the time I have had these, no dirt or any spills have leaked off of the floor mats which makes my life so much easier when I need to clean up a mess.

How the Floor Mats Look Like in My Vehicle

Compatibility:

Fit for 2019-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
Fit for 2020-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD / 3500HD Crew Cab
Fit for 2019-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab
Fit for 2020-2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD Crew Cab
Don't fit for 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Double Cab & 2019-2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab & 2019 Silverado 2500 3500 & 2019 GMC Sierra 2500 3500.

Product Specs:

• Material: 100% Brand-new Thermoplastic Elastomer(TPE)
  • Touch: Soft and Flex Tough
  • Type: Custom Made
  • Safety Certification: Non-toxic. BPA Free. Contains no latex, cadmium, lead, or any harmful PVC’s.
  • Odor: Odorless
  • Color: Black
  • Package Includes: 1st & 2nd Row Floor Mats
  • Package Dimensions: 30 * 22 * 5 inches
  • Production technology: Injection molded (not press molded)
  • Quality Standard: ISO 9001
  • Environmental Standard: ISO 14001