Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

throttle boby spacer whistle

Search this Thread

Old June 12th, 2009, 10:09 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whislte

ha ha yeah i know what u mean i have a 40 series master flow and i can still hear mine so when i i am cruiseing down the free way i turn up the radio just a little bit louder, just a little bit louder maybe a little more ok there we go just enough to make the whislte go away and loud enough in the cab of the truck so your on the edge of cant even hear myself think striaght lmao thats how loud it is and when i have the windows down going through town at lets say 35 40 mph no kiddin it sounds like my brake squakers are hitting the routers so i am going to get a sticker that says if its not a whistlin its not a workin poweraide throttle body spacers lmao oh well ill just have to deal with it and if it gets to the point of runnin the dame thing off a cliff then i guess ill have to take it out and sell it the title would be IF IT WHISTLES, ITS A WORKIN LOL