Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

A topic for Chevy and Dodge alike!!!!

Search this Thread

Old October 19th, 2007, 11:00 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A topic for Chevy and Dodge alike!!!!

So.... I had to drive an 08 Ford F-250 Stupor Duty today at work. It was a Quad cab 2WD with that new diesel of theirs. Well I took it upon myself to test it so I could offer a review. DF boys I will post this to our forum as well as it will likely get more conversation and viewing over there. Anyhow, I honestly beleive the truck looks like a mentally disabled baluga whale from the exterior(ugly). The interior wasn't bad, the gauge cluster has a built in boost gauge. I liked that. I also liked the round air vents that you can manipulate to blow air in virtually any direction. Most importantly is the motor department though. Boy howdy does it blow. The turbo does come on a bit sooner than my dodge but I cannot feel the power as much as I can my cummins. It just didn't feel strong you know? Didnt get that chance to put it side by side with my truck, but my coworker today who also drives a mega cab CTD said it felt cheap and weak. Just thought I would let everyone know what I though cause thats what the interhiway is for right?
Old October 19th, 2007, 11:04 PM
CF Active Member

Default RE: A topic for Chevy and Dodge alike!!!!

Tommy

did ya at least wash that ferd off you ??!!
Old October 19th, 2007, 11:06 PM
CF Junior Member

Oh yeah, tooka long shower when I got home, I gotta clean my truck tomorrow to make it up to it. I keep telling the Air Force to just let me take my own truck out to the missile field.. They keep saying no.. Take these silly gasser chevy's and stupor duty's
Old October 20th, 2007, 8:45 AM
CF Active Member

I actually like the look of the new fords. I like the look of all the new trucks actually. Wait, I lied, I dont like the look of the new Chevys. But I havent had the chance to drive any 08 models. I would love to. How are the 08 Dodges and Chevys??
Old October 20th, 2007, 5:12 PM
CF Active Member

my family owned fords for the longest time. I owned chevy for years. nowI have a chevy/ dodge/ vw classic mix in the house

after the last ford I owned, I will not be buyin another...