Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Tow mirrors

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2015, 4:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tow mirrors

So, I am thinking about getting yow mirrors for my truck as they be useful in my spontaneous and random towing jobs. My stock, although nice, full power mirrors aren't big enough (hence why they have tow mirrors...). I really want to keep the turn signal as an option and I have two decisions: in the mirror and on the housing. My question is about my second decision. If I were to get those ones, they have a running light capability and I was wondering if there were any mods I'd need to do in order for those to work on my truck? The turn signal part I already know will work. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here onntje forum so I'd try my luck. Thanks to anyone who can help!

*I have a feeling there is already a thread on this, but I can't find anything and I think I've already posted this before but I can't remember. Sorry in advance for any repetitiveness of topic.*