Site Feedback THIS SECTION IS FOR SITE RELATED ISSUES ONLY!! NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FIXING AN AUTOMOBILE

2012 Cruze LTZ problems

Search this Thread

Old July 17th, 2019, 11:58 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Cruze LTZ problems

I have a 2012 Cruze LTZ. I have been experiencing a pinging or tapping sound when excelerating for about a month. I got an oil change and that didn’t change anything. Last night I was driving and I received from my instrument panel “A/C off Engine overheated”. I was able to stop and let the engine cool down 2 times and finally get the car home. The check engine light is now on. I’m going to have the radiator checked. I have the Vehicle Service Contract Certified Pre-Owner Wrap still in effect.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:16 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Chicago
I have a 2012 Cruze LTZ. I have been experiencing a pinging or tapping sound when excelerating for about a month. I got an oil change and that didn’t change anything. Last night I was driving and I received from my instrument panel “A/C off Engine overheated”. I was able to stop and let the engine cool down 2 times and finally get the car home. The check engine light is now on. I’m going to have the radiator checked. I have the Vehicle Service Contract Certified Pre-Owner Wrap still in effect.
Has anyone else had this problem?
2.0 Turbo you need 93 octane gas.