Site Feedback THIS SECTION IS FOR SITE RELATED ISSUES ONLY!! NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FIXING AN AUTOMOBILE

2013 Chevy Captiva Electrical Issues

Search this Thread

Old March 6th, 2017, 8:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Chevy Captiva Electrical Issues

My Chevy Captiva experienced electrical issues today. The car parking brake lights flashed on and off as the radio turned on an off. Got to my destination and turned the car off and everything went off with the key unable to come out of ignition. After a few minutes after opening the door the dashboard seemed to reset itself as i was then able to start the car. However, the radio did not come on and the blinkers did not sound. I was freaking out as I didn't know what to so but call the dealership where I purchased. I took the chance and drove the car to them. Now I'm paying for a rental car and uncertain of the bill. But I'm now frustrated after reading your forum it seems that this is an ongoing problem. Is there a recall? I believe you guys should take full responsibility for this as I am not the first to experience this problem. Please advise on resolution to this problem.