Site Feedback THIS SECTION IS FOR SITE RELATED ISSUES ONLY!! NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FIXING AN AUTOMOBILE

Can anyone help?

Search this Thread

Old March 7th, 2009, 1:56 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Can anyone help?

Hi guys, I'm new here and in search of some needed help or answers. I have a 08 burb that I would like to do the Escalade tail light conversion on that WAS posted in the DIY Tahoe section but now is gone. I have acquired all of the parts needed per the original thread that I can access from Google if I type in Escalade tail light conversion but cannot access now from this forum...I don't get it?? The image links that hold the schematics and pics for the wiring are in that original thread but are inactive. I have tried to contact konasmrz the author of the thread and the appropriate moderator for that section but haven't got a response as of yet. This has been going on for almost 2 weeks and I have to admit that I am a little frustrated but all I want is some help. If anyone out there has the schematics and pics I am talking about or and answer on how I can get it I would be more than grateful for your help. I just want to complete this install but lack the proper diagrams.

Aloha,
ubtow

Last edited by ubtow; March 7th, 2009 at 2:15 AM. Reason: Added a sentence
Old March 7th, 2009, 7:56 AM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

I told you, all the attachments were lost during the forum software transition. The text info is still there in the article. You need to make a new thread in the tahoe section and someone will probably provide you with some pictures.