P0806 / clutch position sensor - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Spark Originally known as the Beat, , this Daewoo Matiz based 5 door hatchback is newest to the Chevrolet lineup

Chevrolet Spark

P0806 / clutch position sensor

Old September 6th, 2018, 9:01 AM
CF Beginner

Default P0806 / clutch position sensor

I have a 2014 Chevrolet Spark with the manual 5 speed. Code P0806 popped up yesterday, this code means there is an issue with the clutch position sensor. Where is this sensor located at? I can't find any You Tube vid nor can I find a service manual.
The car does run fine (at this point), I simply wish to replace this sensor before there is catastrophic failure. I doubt it's a wiring issue & the replacement AC Delco sensor is only $5 on Rock Auto. I am ASSUMING that this is located at the bottom of the steering column, I just want to take the guess work out of finding this sensor.
Old September 6th, 2018, 5:45 PM
CF Pro Member

Originally Posted by AandAMotorsports View Post
I have a 2014 Chevrolet Spark with the manual 5 speed. Code P0806 popped up yesterday, this code means there is an issue with the clutch position sensor. Where is this sensor located at? I can't find any You Tube vid nor can I find a service manual.
The car does run fine (at this point), I simply wish to replace this sensor before there is catastrophic failure. I doubt it's a wiring issue & the replacement AC Delco sensor is only $5 on Rock Auto. I am ASSUMING that this is located at the bottom of the steering column, I just want to take the guess work out of finding this sensor.
Usually under the dash near the clutch pedal. If car on warrenty let them fix it.
Old September 6th, 2018, 6:22 PM
CF Beginner

Thank you for the confirmation.
As for warranty, this ride has the basic 3/36 on it yet hat 90k on the odometer.

Again, thanks for the input.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: