Spark Originally known as the Beat, , this Daewoo Matiz based 5 door hatchback is newest to the Chevrolet lineup

Chevrolet Spark

Spare wheel kit (UK)

Search this Thread

Old January 4th, 2013, 11:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spare wheel kit (UK)

After having a puncture on my spark and finding out the repair kit was useless, I bought the spare tire kit so we could have a proper one.
Unfortunately I was involved in an accident and my beloved chevvy was written off (not my fault, some idiot came round a corner on the wrong side of the road and went into me). Anyway, I'd not sorted the spare wheel out yet as we'd only just got it.
We're not going to be replacing the spark so I now have a spare wheel kit that we don't need. It's never been used and is still in the box, but because its been 28days since we bought it, chevvy won't let us return it.
So, they suggested I come on here and see if anybody might want it off us, so thought I'd give it a go.
Any takers? Also, does anyone happen to know if this is a universal kit? If so, I'll put it on a more general forum rather than just the spark one.

Thanks!
Old January 4th, 2014, 9:52 AM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

Default Spare wheel kit

I am looking for a spare wheel etc. for my Spark. Could you please tell me what the 'spare wheel kit' consists of.

Brian Hardie
Old April 24th, 2015, 4:38 AM
CF Beginner

Have you looked in the boot under the carpet some people r saying it dont have one i thought all cars had one i've never heard of your car i'm in the uk..

Last edited by Michellepaul; April 24th, 2015 at 5:04 AM.