Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

03 tahoe, seat and passenger window short

Search this Thread

Old June 22nd, 2020, 10:00 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 tahoe, seat and passenger window short

Ok yall im needing big help, ive got a 03 tahoe and im fighting awiring problem. So a few weeks ago my passenger side window stopped working and i figured it would've been the actuator and it was but before my new window actuator came in I was having issues with the battery going dead after several hours of trying to figure out where my Gremlin was I figured out after looking on the forms that it was the power seat motor under my driver side was getting hot and draining the battery so I pulled the fuse in the meantime until I can figure out what it was now I have my actuator in my window and neither my passenger side front or rear windows will work they're connected to the same fuse that the power seat is connected to so I put that fuse back In and my rear window will work now but my passenger side even with a new motor in the window will not work and my seat still get hot I've tried tracing the short and I've had no luck so i disconnected it in the mean time, any ideas or suggested diagrams to look at would be of great help I really would like to have my windows working again. Also note that all my locks and other electrical switches work.