Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 CUBBY AND CUP HOLDER COVER? INTERESTING?

Search this Thread

Old October 30th, 2006, 5:30 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 07 CUBBY AND CUP HOLDER COVER? INTERESTING?

Dave,
Any word yet. It seems as you have mentioned the new LTZ's have some chrome on them. I believe this cubby cover must now be stock on LTZ's as well??
Old October 30th, 2006, 5:33 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That is correct it is standard on the LTZ's now.
I'm still waiting for the mainframe update so I can access the new part numbers, this was suppose to happen first thing this AM but somehow it's been delayed.
Old October 30th, 2006, 9:20 PM
CF Veteran

Now you're really pissing me off. What else are they now giving away with the LTZs that us first (early) buyers have to hunt down and pay for???? Kinda kidding but also kinda mad.
Old October 30th, 2006, 9:21 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: jasonw75

I second what big said. As far as I'm concerned Dave knows his schit!! If you know anyone more knowledgable about our vehicles I'd like to see it.

Jason
Hey Jason ... perhaps before you go spewing mindlessly, maybe you could sit back and re-read what I wrote. As for big, I'm pretty sure he understood what I was saying. I never have claimed to know more than Dave and haven't ever pretended to. When this topic first came up I mentioned that I knew somebody had tried this modification before and it couldn't be done due to a difference in color. This person in question actually ended up swapping his entire woodgrain package to match the Denali. I was just trying to save people from trying this mod unless this was their full intention

My comments were meant to say that although we all rely on Dave a great deal to give us technical info. and to help us out with questions with our rides I don't believe we have to completely rely on him for part information when we are all resourceful enough to achieve that information on our own. I mean, aren't there people who get paid to sit at the part counter all day? I'm sure that while Dave takes time from his day to help us there are other responsiblities for him to tend to as well.

I have tried to be an active person on this thread and leave input where I feel necessary. Although I may not be able to put my thoughts as eloquently as you I feel as though I have done that.

Sorry if I tweaked anybody's panties. That wasn't my intention.

~digdug
Old October 31st, 2006, 12:45 AM
CF Addict

I LOVE EVERYONE ON HERE! I CALL THIS GROUP MY NEW FRATERNITY GROUP.
Old October 31st, 2006, 1:58 AM
CF Active Member

Does anyone know if you can order this piece in just black. In my opinion it's just too much wood grain in the vehicle already. How about a replacement for the wood grain to some titanium pieces? If anyone knows if there is black replacement might be better. The storage is really small, but great idea for a cleaner look.

Dark.
Old October 31st, 2006, 2:14 AM
CF Addict

dig,
You certainly didn't tweak me in the least and I agree whole heartily with you.
I always enjoy reading well thought out, intelligent and enlightening posts from everyone.
So far this Tahoe center console piece has not been released or assigned a part # in my system yet, but it is showing as being offered for the Tahoe in woodgrain, for the Denali in dark mocha burl woodgrain and then there is also one showing in brushed titanium, I’ll post the part #’s as soon as I can.
Old October 31st, 2006, 2:08 PM
CF Active Member

ZX, do you know if the wood grain is easily removed and can be replaced with the titanium look. don't get me wrong I do like the wood but like the look of the titanium.
Old November 1st, 2006, 2:22 PM
CF Addict

Ok here is the part # for the Tahoe LTZ wood grain Cubby
GM part #15943546

I don't think that you can remove and replace the finish, it would probably be much easier to just swap out the part once the titanium one becomes available.
Old November 1st, 2006, 3:08 PM
CF Addict

Dave,

What is the list price on that one? Thanks, Landon.

Quick Reply: 07 CUBBY AND CUP HOLDER COVER? INTERESTING?