Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Denali Running Boards??

Search this Thread

Old December 24th, 2006, 7:00 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 07 Denali Running Boards??

Hey DUNRACIN,

Do you still have those boards for sale?
Old December 24th, 2006, 7:08 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is a funny story. There was over a day left on the auctions. He ended them early and I emailed him and ask why. He basically said:

"I am sick of ebay, they let someone retract a bid when they shouldnt have. Ebay has made him mad and he will just throw all the parts in the trash!"

HAHAHAHA
Old December 24th, 2006, 8:44 PM
CF Active Member

Are you serious? Then they probably what they said they should be.
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:06 AM
CF Veteran

I just saw a Yunkon Denali up close yesterday. The factory boards are slightly different in that they curve back more sharply than the ones on the Tahoe. The Tahoe comes out more square and that's why the Hoes look bigger/longer.The Yukonslook EXACTLY like the ones posted here by dunracin
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:09 AM
CF Active Member

I emailed the guy he wants $325 including shipping. I offered himi $250 including shipping and he said that if he doesnt get what he wants, then he will throw them away. Sounds to me like a little boy not getting his way and he is going to pout.
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:11 AM
CF Veteran

Some people are hard to deal with. I think he got off on the wrong foot. Too bad.
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:12 AM
CF Active Member

Yah its his lost. I know he isnt the only one in the U.S. that wants to sell them.
Old December 25th, 2006, 1:37 AM
CF Addict

After the first email response I got from him I wasnt going to bid or buy any of the items from him. I emailed him just wondering why he ended the auctions early.

I think you guys hit the nail on the head. A little boy with too much money that daddy made for him. Must be nice! I work very hard and make very little. I am lucky to have my 07 tahoe and having it has created a very tight budget. Makes me sick to see a-holes like him that think their **** doesnt stink. If he was any person at all, and if he was really going to throw them away he would give them away first.I guarantee he isnt going to throw them away, it is just someone with a little money that wants to let everyone know. In my opinion, he isnt worth my time of day and I hope he does throw them away!
Old December 26th, 2006, 10:25 AM
CF Junior Member

Well put my friend.

I try to remain diplomatic, however in this case I think I have to agree with you. Another reason why money and toys doens't buy happiness. Anyway, something good came from this, I found a manufacturer or a paintable board I wanted...

Hope everyone had a good holiday, back to the grind....

cya
Old December 31st, 2006, 8:10 PM
CF Active Member

Isn't this forum to help each other out? That is what I thought. Biglg the email he sent was rude, if someone is misinformed or mistakenjust let them know what is right or wrong. Dunracin, be smart and help everyone out not rip everyone. This site was intended to help. If you don't have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut. Biglg it's been awhile how does your tahoe look now? Have you done anything else?

DarkOne

Quick Reply: 07 Denali Running Boards??