Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Tahoe Transmission Shot to Hell

Search this Thread

Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts
Default RE: 07 Tahoe Transmission Shot to Hell

Not really. I bought mine because I liked the looks, features, and size. Seems like GM needs to build a few more initially and run the wheels off to sort out these kinds of problems. I understand things breaking. What I don't understand is things like trim falling off or software that needs continual updates. (sounds like Microsoft) I've read posts where people have to go thru all kinds of gyrations to get things to operate again. Maybe they need a reset button.

Still like the truck thru 2,000 miles. Just hope don't encounter any of these problems.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 12:34 AM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 07 Tahoe Transmission Shot to Hell

I didn't mean it that way. I meant that after paying 40K or so for anything, it better have a good warranty. I like the looks too but I think I'll wait a couple of years and keep driving old reliable. I just like things to have a few rounds on them before I try one. I'm not much for being the Guinea Pig.