Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Yukon Navigation

Search this Thread

Old October 22nd, 2010, 8:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 07 Yukon Navigation

I am in the process of purchasing a 07 Yukon with factory navigation

I have searched on the net (and here on the forum) comeing up with more questions than answers. I know you can "unlock" your factory Navigation so you can enter addresses as you drive... back up camera... and DVD play too... Seems there are a few companies that make those "unlock" boxes... which one is the best? I would also like to be able to use my ipod... not just an audio input.. but full access on the navigation screen and charge my ipod while it is plugged in...

I have also see update DVD for the GPS... is there any place on the net that has like rapidshare downloads for those update GPS DVD's?

Thanks guy
Old October 22nd, 2010, 9:34 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default welll

1. http://www.coastaletech.com/gen6lockpick.htm

2. a new one just came out 6.0c that updates your firmware, for which there are no torrents... ebay has several starting at $150.00

part # 20940248

Making the DVD isn't as easy as burning a movie / music.... it requires a very specific blank DVD+R-DL, and booktype...
Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:06 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SabrToothSqrl
1. http://www.coastaletech.com/gen6lockpick.htm

The LockPick seems to be the best... I really like the Speedo onscreen prompts rather than press lock unlock... window up 3 times and hop on one foot option that others show...

2. a new one just came out 6.0c that updates your firmware, for which there are no torrents... ebay has several starting at $150.00

part # 20940248

Sounds good (worth a try)

Making the DVD isn't as easy as burning a movie / music.... it requires a very specific blank DVD+R-DL, and booktype...

Gotta have something to occupy your time... wife doesn't like me cruising **** sites all night... but she doesn't like me spending all my money on "NEW TOYS" either....
Thanks for the reply SabrToothSqrl!! See comments above.