Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

1999 Suburban C1500 Fusible link(s)

Search this Thread

Old January 6th, 2016, 4:05 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check where your main wiring harness comes from the under hood fuse box and follow it through to the firewall where the main connector is.could be a bad wire at that connection.i have come across wiring problems right at the main fire wall connector for the main harness.some thing else to check.just a thought.
Old January 7th, 2016, 5:52 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by chevy55
check where your main wiring harness comes from the under hood fuse box and follow it through to the firewall where the main connector is.could be a bad wire at that connection.i have come across wiring problems right at the main fire wall connector for the main harness.some thing else to check.just a thought.
Today, while making a left turn, it all came back for a few seconds. I now have heat. But I'm about done putting up with it. It's 17 years old and I can't afford to fix phenomenal electrical issues any more.
Old January 10th, 2016, 11:13 PM
CF Active Member

Thumbs up

Check @ the battery where the positive (red) cable attaches. You should find two cables, one to the starter, one to power box. At the end of the cable that attaches to the battery, you will find the fuseable link
David g. good luck
Old January 11th, 2016, 4:41 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by justimagination
Check @ the battery where the positive (red) cable attaches. You should find two cables, one to the starter, one to power box. At the end of the cable that attaches to the battery, you will find the fuseable link
David g. good luck

Already addressed.