Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2003 chevy tahoe z71 help!!

Old March 13th, 2019, 12:57 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2003 chevy tahoe z71 help!!

I got this 2003 tahoe that i picked up at ranch that has been sitting parked hasnt been used since 2014 put new battery changed spark plugs, oil + filter, all 8 ignition coils cause it had a misfire when i got it.. new fuel filter air filter new throttle body... flushed the transmission out new filter gasket change A+B shift sylonoids ecs.. well that didnt work still acted the same which is itll start in 1st gear go to 2nd wont go back down unless i shift it manually wont go to 3rd gear nor 4th Ive already changed the transmission out the new one acts the same as the old wel i got the ECM PCM ECU reprogrammed from Flagship1 online sent them my VIN I installed it did the the pass lock key relearn got it started and it still running the same guys any ideas!!!? Please idk what to do?

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: