Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 suburban 2500 window diagram

Search this Thread

Old May 22nd, 2017, 7:01 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 suburban 2500 window diagram

Some blank wad cut off the pigtail to the drivers side window door lock switch. I've brought the replacement connector but I can't seem to figure out what goes where as all the wires are white on replacement part. The wires in question are black, (maybe) Grey, blue, red white ND (maybe) pink white. Any idea what wire goes where on my replacement plug. It's a six pin.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 5:13 AM
CF Beginner

Default I'm willing to pay $

I'd hate to do it but I want this information sooner rather than later, so if you're willing to pop off your window switch, drivers side, and take at least 2 detailed pictures as to where those wires go plugged in, or even if my wires don't match up with your. There's at least 10 or 20 dollars in it for your troubles. I'm set up with PayPal and Venmo, or even chase quick pay. Thanks. I will be posting again in a day or 2 taking this offer off the table, because hopefully I'll have that information by then but in the mean time until I don't get that information I'll honor what I just said. Thanks
Old May 23rd, 2017, 7:36 AM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

Go to a junk yard and get the exact connector with the correct color wires. It will be cheaper than $20.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 4:30 PM
CF Beginner

Default I got the schematic I needed

Offers off the table. Thanks for those who considered it