Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe ISSUES NEED HELP PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2006, 1:35 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Tahoe ISSUES NEED HELP PLEASE

Hello all - a few things... I ordered the Silver replacement Bow tie front emblem.. ITS wayyyy to small and I contacted the place I purchased and they said its the right one. Do you have to replace the grill and the bowtie? Is that one piece of are they seperate?? Also... Anyone having issues with the 20" wheel center caps falling off? I wonder if you can get after market caps that do not have the bow tie on them??? Last but not least.... Id LOVE to see pics of what people have done inside and outside to their Tahoe... I have a LT 3LT and its pretty much loaded every option... The only thing It doesnt have is the rear auto open trunk... Can this be added?

Thanks! ( SEND PICS OF YOUR TAHOE and MODS )
Old May 29th, 2006, 12:58 PM
CF Active Member

Default RE: 2007 Tahoe ISSUES NEED HELP PLEASE

ok one thing, it's a new truck, an dif the damn bowtie doesn't fit that means that it's NOT the right one. I mean what did they tell you? that your brand new truck came with the wrong size bowtie??? lol thats awesome.. sen dit back dude
Old June 28th, 2006, 7:47 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: 2007 Tahoe ISSUES NEED HELP PLEASE

I notice the date on the post, but in case you havent resolved the issue yet...

I thought I had a similar problem. The aftermarket bowtie I purchased didnt seem to fit. However the one I got fit into the molding on the front stock emblem. The indention left from the removal of the gold bowtie left a little area that held the aftermarket bowtie perfectly.

Collins