Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe, Yes or No????

Search this Thread

Old March 6th, 2007, 7:05 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Tahoe, Yes or No????

2 weeks since I got my 07 Z71 4X4 loaded, 500 miles already and loving every minute. GM has done a super job with interior materials IMO.

-Al
Old March 6th, 2007, 7:21 PM
bub
CF Junior Member

Yes, would be my response to your question.

Some minor knitpicky stuff (trim pieces messed up at delivery, weatherstrip squeaks, front end alignment/tire wear, dome light stays on=reprogram), but nothing major.

-CKB
Old March 6th, 2007, 7:25 PM
CF Active Member

I agree. i love the interior. THe cheap paint and other minor things suckt hough!
Old March 6th, 2007, 9:52 PM
CF Beginner

I have an 07 LT3,Like everyone else has said a few little problems, took the tahoe to the dealership warranted all of them, i do love my tahoe then a lot better then my other suv! The interrior is really nice and i love the body lines too.
Old March 7th, 2007, 4:54 AM
CF Junior Member

Seems like everyone has some minor problems with new vehicle that costs way over 30K.
That speaks for itself.
I do not expect to have any problems at all with new vehicle. No noises, squeaks, rattles, loose trim pieces, cheap paint (paint is crap) etc etc.
As for interior, guys that say that GM did a great job on the interior, I wonder what did you drive before that ? Ford maybe ?
The interior is cheap looking plastic and way too much of it. Even my 02 Dodge Ram looks better inside. Yes it is plastic too, but at least it is better finished look. No storage or very little. Little Toyota Rav4 has more storage. Glove compartment is a joke as for it's size.
Overall I am very very dissapointed that I bought this thing. It looks good from outside and it rides very nice.
Not too much power out of 5.3 engine.
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:59 AM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: 07LS

Seems like everyone has some minor problems with new vehicle that costs way over 30K.
That speaks for itself.
I do not expect to have any problems at all with new vehicle. No noises, squeaks, rattles, loose trim pieces, cheap paint (paint is crap) etc etc.
As for interior, guys that say that GM did a great job on the interior, I wonder what did you drive before that ? Ford maybe ?
The interior is cheap looking plastic and way too much of it. Even my 02 Dodge Ram looks better inside. Yes it is plastic too, but at least it is better finished look. No storage or very little. Little Toyota Rav4 has more storage. Glove compartment is a joke as for it's size.
Overall I am very very dissapointed that I bought this thing. It looks good from outside and it rides very nice.

I have owned Ford's, Chevy's, MB'sand up to recently had a 2004 BMW M3 convertible (which has a very solid interior) and I must say that this is the best Chevy or Ford interior I have seen.I have the ebony on my Tahoe and the finish on the door panels look, feel and remind me ofthe M3 door panels.Yes there could be some little improvements here and there but it looks great IMO.

-Al
Old March 7th, 2007, 11:58 AM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: 07LS

That speaks for itself.
I have to say i some what agree again.
I was told by people on here I should have done more research or what not, but the truth is when you buy a new car you are expecting to act likea new car. I mean I have had it for about 2 months now and I have never had a car that can scratch up so easily, needed to have certain things tightened by the dealer, or had a 2200 dollar navigation system that does less than the Garmin ad Sharper Image for 600.
Old March 7th, 2007, 5:53 PM
CF Beginner

I had an 05 dodge ram as a vehicle before this and that was just cheap looking plastic and boring, the new tahoe is far and above. I also own a chrysler 300 and like the tahoe's just as much as that imo
Old March 7th, 2007, 6:39 PM
CF Junior Member

hey 07LS maybe the inside looks cheap because you got a "LS".. from the ls' i have seen they are pretty rough.. the lt3 and ltz interiors are awesome i think.. i have had chevys all my life and the interior keeps gettin better and better.. way better than ford or dodge in my opinion
Old March 7th, 2007, 6:55 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

325hp from a 5.3 that gets 16+ MPGmixed driving on regular gasoline or Go get another 5.7 Hemi that gets 345hp on plus and get around 12 MPG. Efficient power is fine for me. $70 for 300 miles or $60 for 400...

I'll take this 5.3

Quick Reply: 2007 Tahoe, Yes or No????