Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

22" on the Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old December 2nd, 2007 | 10:06 PM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: 22" on the Tahoe

Im taking my tahoe to the dealer tomorrow morning so they can update the ECM for the new 22", but my question is what exactly do they update again?? I heard Stability control, ABS, Tranny, Wheel/Tire size, Speedometer,new PSI levels for the new tires....Is that it or is there more so like that i make sure i dont miss anything when im at the dealer.....Thanks in Advance
Old December 3rd, 2007 | 12:50 PM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: 22" on the Tahoe

I took my Tahoe to get the sensor installed at Discount Tire and they did it no problem....then I took it to the Chevy dealer to get the ECM recalibrated.... they made me wait for almost an 1 hour 30 mins until the tech tells the service rep.that theycan not do it because they need to call GM and download something from them..... And that it was going to be around $250...... I lookedaround in this forum were some had gotten this for free or only paid $70....... Is this true???? That they have to download some software from GM???? Any help is greatly appreciated