Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

24's Possible Trade or Sale

Search this Thread

Old April 26th, 2007, 3:56 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 24's Possible Trade or Sale

Well, I may be moving to a more rural community! If so i will not keep my 24's. However, I have shipped wheels tires before, and it is a pain in the rear! I prefer to sell them locally or drive a short distance to sell them. I live in Jefferson City MO. If anyone lives within a few hours, or where we can meet half way that is interested please let me know.

They are ICCE Mag 24's with Kumho 305/35/24's. The tires and wheels have less than 2,000 miles on them. They are like new. I think i paid about $3500 for the wheels, tires, shipping, tax, and balanced. I would take considerably less.

I would also consider trading for a set of polished factory 20's. However, the tires would half to be new, or close to it!

Old April 26th, 2007, 11:56 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 24's Possible Trade or Sale

How soon would you be moving Big?
Old April 27th, 2007, 1:40 AM
CF Addict

Not for sure. It wont be for a few months if it happens. HOwever, the change may be done anyways.

The finace' just got a RWD BMW and now no Jeep Libety 4x4 for the winters. SO my tahoe will be the transportation in the snow from now on. Where I live it is a must to have 4x4. I drove my taohe with 24's in the snow once. It performed fine, however the salt can be brutal. I will probably just go back to 20's since it will now be the primary means of transporation in the snow and ice.
Old April 27th, 2007, 2:15 AM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: biglg

Well, I may be moving to a more rural community! If so i will not keep my 24's. However, I have shipped wheels tires before, and it is a pain in the rear! I prefer to sell them locally or drive a short distance to sell them. I live in Jefferson City MO. If anyone lives within a few hours, or where we can meet half way that is interested please let me know.

They are ICCE Mag 24's with Kumho 305/35/24's. The tires and wheels have less than 2,000 miles on them. They are like new. I think i paid about $3500 for the wheels, tires, shipping, tax, and balanced. I would take considerably less.

I would also consider trading for a set of polished factory 20's. However, the tires would half to be new, or close to it!
Wow, I live 30 min North of you in Columbia. If i had my Hoe then i would buy them but, Dont got no keys yet. Did you put on your factory rims for the Bad winterstorm we got? I know what you mean, Your Fiance should have gotten the AWD, They work well too. My brothers firend has a 330XI and he says it does very well. Oh well.
Old April 27th, 2007, 11:55 AM
CF Addict

No I dont have any other wheels besides the 24's. I wont be buying any until I for sure have the 24's sold. I dont drive the tahoe much! In 6 months it has only had 2,000 miles put on it!

No I didnt put on any factory wheels for the storms. We drove our 4wd jeep all winter with the exception of one storm. I was heading to KC and it started snowing around Ashland. I drove the entire trip in heavy snow and the 24's performed great! But I wouldnt want to drive in snow very often, I would worry about chrome damage!
Old April 27th, 2007, 2:01 PM
CF Junior Member

I might be interested in some "summer wheels" but would want to keep my 20's for the winter and put some winter tires on them. I live in Cedar Rapids IA, but have a farm in southern Iowa that I travel to alot in the fall for bowhunting. Let me know.

Bill
Old April 27th, 2007, 3:26 PM
CF Addict

No problem on keeping yours, I can always buy some.

I paid around $3500 for everything. They have less than 2,000 miles on them. I would probably take around $2700. I would also drive 2-3 hours to meet you if needed. Let me know what you think make an offer, etc!
Old April 27th, 2007, 3:32 PM
CF Addict

This guy has sold them on ebay for a while, check his prices out for just the wheels, and dont forget shipping on top of that! I got my wheels cheaper, I got a very good deal on the entire package! It would cost most around $4,000 for wheels, tires, shipping, tax, balanced, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ICCE-...spagenameZWD1V
Old April 28th, 2007, 2:05 AM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: biglg

No I dont have any other wheels besides the 24's. I wont be buying any until I for sure have the 24's sold. I dont drive the tahoe much! In 6 months it has only had 2,000 miles put on it!

No I didnt put on any factory wheels for the storms. We drove our 4wd jeep all winter with the exception of one storm. I was heading to KC and it started snowing around Ashland. I drove the entire trip in heavy snow and the 24's performed great! But I wouldnt want to drive in snow very often, I would worry about chrome damage!
Yeah, I would not drive them in regular snow with the sinders down, It would distroy the chrome. Man oh man, It would be bad.I did send you an email but i dont know if you check that regularly so, Will the Rims work on a Ford F150? (2006, 2007) I dont know what year he has.
Old April 30th, 2007, 12:38 AM
CF Beginner

biglg....why the mud flaps?

Quick Reply: 24's Possible Trade or Sale