99 tahoe fuel pressure - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

99 tahoe fuel pressure

Old November 8th, 2018, 8:11 PM
CF Beginner

Default 99 tahoe fuel pressure

99 tahoe fuel pressure runs about 50psi i understand this is low pressure bleeds off fairly quickly. You turn it on comes up about 58psi then drops to 50psi. Idles about 50psi. Some throttle comes up a little but never over 60psi which i understand the spec is 60-66psi. Thought FPR, replaced no help. So i took the fuel lines out of injector spider and ran a test straight off the pump. Pressure came up to about 10psi when on and immediately dropped to 0psi. Fuel pump check valve? She is running fairly rough at at idle. Thanks for any advice.
Old November 10th, 2018, 1:52 AM
CF Pro Member

Originally Posted by kngd7 View Post
99 tahoe fuel pressure runs about 50psi i understand this is low pressure bleeds off fairly quickly. You turn it on comes up about 58psi then drops to 50psi. Idles about 50psi. Some throttle comes up a little but never over 60psi which i understand the spec is 60-66psi. Thought FPR, replaced no help. So i took the fuel lines out of injector spider and ran a test straight off the pump. Pressure came up to about 10psi when on and immediately dropped to 0psi. Fuel pump check valve? She is running fairly rough at at idle. Thanks for any advice.
50 PSI is too low. Clean yorr MAF and check your MAP sensor.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: