Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Aftermarket brake kits

Search this Thread

Old January 2nd, 2015, 3:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket brake kits

Hi i have 2005 Tahoe and will have to do a brake job soon. I would like to upgrade but on a budget. i'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on the powerstop brake kits. Or have any suggestions on another brand not starting with a B. And Thanks for the help in advance.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 7:35 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by weaponx1
Hi i have 2005 Tahoe and will have to do a brake job soon. I would like to upgrade but on a budget. i'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on the powerstop brake kits. Or have any suggestions on another brand not starting with a B. And Thanks for the help in advance.
I installed them on the front a couple of months ago on my 05 burb. So far no issues, easy to install, good braking performance compared to stock, and no brake dust on my wheels. I cannot speak to longevity, but so far I like them enough to go ahead and do the rear at the next tire rotation in a few thousand miles.
Old January 4th, 2015, 7:19 PM
CF Active Member

Heard also about powerstop are good ones. Also check out SSBC brake system, they surely give peace of mind, see Chevrolet SSBC Brake Systems.