Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

auto window (07-08 tahoe's)

Search this Thread

Old March 3rd, 2008, 12:39 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: auto window (07-08 tahoe's)

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

You'll notice that the Tahoe has numerous features and options available that Honda does not offer, and I'm not talking about cheesy little items like Auto-up
For friendly discussion - Like what?? Care to elaborate. We're not talking an"apples to apples" comparison here when comparing features found on a Tahoe or a Honda. The Tahoe vs. Expedition, Honda vs. Toyota would be a better comparison.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 12:50 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mad Dawg
For friendly discussion - Like what?? Care to elaborate. We're not talking an"apples to apples" comparison here when comparing features found on a Tahoe or a Honda. The Tahoe vs. Expedition, Honda vs. Toyota would be a better comparison.

The original poster in this thread made reference to "Honda's Auto up window" feature not the Ford Expedition (see below).
ORIGINAL: bobbyt

I think chevy cut the corner by not having auto window roll up come on honda's have it what do some of you guy's think? Also no hid's is a joke for the price of the tahoe's.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 1:27 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

The original poster in this thread made reference to "Honda's Auto up window" feature not the Ford Expedition (see below).
I'm quite aware of that, but it was your post that is makingthe comparison of features found on a Tahoe that is not found on a Honda. I'm asking you to expand on your statement.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 1:54 PM
CF Addict

I'm quite aware of that, but it was your post that is makingthe comparison of features found on a Tahoe that is not found on a Honda. I'm asking you to expand on your statement.
If you’re “quite aware of that” then why the statement that “We're not talking anapples to apples"?
So which Honda should we compare the Tahoe to? The Pilot, the Accord, you name it and I’ll list the options and features that the Tahoe bests them on.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 9:53 PM
CF Beginner

While we are talking about windows, is there a way to make the 2 rear windows go all the way down?
Old March 4th, 2008, 12:44 PM
CF Addict

ORIGINAL: ragin cajun

While we are talking about windows, is there a way to make the 2 rear windows go all the way down?
The reason that they won't go all the way down is due to the rear wheel cutout, there is simply not enough rooom for the glass to retract.
Old March 4th, 2008, 6:01 PM
e
CF Senior Member

ORIGINAL: ragin cajun

Only one way..........Trade it in for a Suburban....