Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Tahoe & Suburban (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/)
-   -   The Best Color on TAHOE 07 !!!!! (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/best-color-tahoe-07-a-8753/)

sharky35 July 31st, 2007 3:59 AM

The Best Color on TAHOE 07 !!!!!

:DIt is just an idea I thought about; to vote for the best color on Tahoe, naturally everybody got his own test.
If you like the idea, please I invite everyone to state the best color for Tahoe?

GIXXER July 31st, 2007 8:29 AM

RE: The Best Color on TAHOE 07 !!!!!

Summit White because it always looks clean... Black when just washed and waxed

doo600 July 31st, 2007 8:35 AM

I personally like Black the best but bought White because in a few years the black will sun fade and look bad. I love how I don't burn the crap out of my arm when sticking it out the window too. :D

ironcy July 31st, 2007 9:13 AM

black ;)

koppja July 31st, 2007 9:36 AM

It doesn't seem like many people select the Gold Mist, even though GM features it heavily in the brochure/advertising. And I see from a previous post by ZX that the gold and dk blue are ordered far less often.

Considering I'm about to order a 2008, and my two leading colors are gold or blue, I am wondering why that is. ??? I do like the black and white, they are just not my first choices. My current 2001 Tahoe is silver, so I didn't want to select that again.

What bothers me more is the interiors. The ebony is so dark, but I'm worried about the cachmere and titanium getting dirty to easily.

I can't seem to make up my mind, but I'll need to by Thursday night when I place the order... [&:]

SWRidin July 31st, 2007 11:46 AM

koppja,

I have silver on ebony. Yes it is dark but I love it.

FYI - The ebony interior shows being dirty really easy too.

Its like how a black exterior really shows being dirty.

GIXXER July 31st, 2007 12:09 PM

I have an '01 Tahoe in White with the grey interior...About three weeks ago I ordered the White again, with the Cashmere interior. The white, for me, has always been preferred since my first black car. I didn't like how quickly it got dirty...but damn black looks good when just washed!!! I expect the cashmere interior will dirty easier, but seeing as this will be my new baby, it'll be shoes off before getting in! kidding, well, maybe I'm a bit serious

koppja July 31st, 2007 12:41 PM

LOL. Unfortunatelyfor me, my truck will get some abuse. I have a 1 year old, I do some RV towing and home improvement hauling from Home Depot. So I guess I'll just have to keep up with keeping it clean. This forum has lots of good tips for that..

So at this point, I'm deciding between Dk. Blue/Cashmere, or Gold Mist/ebony. I could consider the cashmere for the Gold Mist also.. Hmmmm

baylorpike02 July 31st, 2007 1:46 PM

I have the Summit White with the ZZ1 on Ebony! Love it! I had a Charcoal Avalanche before my 07' Hoe.

GIXXER July 31st, 2007 2:10 PM

ORIGINAL: koppja

So at this point, I'm deciding between Dk. Blue/Cashmere, or Gold Mist/ebony. I could consider the cashmere for the Gold Mist also.. Hmmmm
I guess it'll depend a lot on what you like for looks. Me personally, I like the having a brighter interior as it makes me feel more alert and awake. My brother has ebony, which also looks good, yet for me I feel likes it's too solid and dark....again, these are only my opinions and each color looks great!