Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

The Best Color on TAHOE 07 !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old July 31st, 2007, 3:59 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Best Color on TAHOE 07 !!!!!

It is just an idea I thought about; to vote for the best color on Tahoe, naturally everybody got his own test.
If you like the idea, please I invite everyone to state the best color for Tahoe?
Old July 31st, 2007, 8:29 AM
CF Active Member

Default RE: The Best Color on TAHOE 07 !!!!!

Summit White because it always looks clean... Black when just washed and waxed
Old July 31st, 2007, 8:35 AM
CF Senior Member

I personally like Black the best but bought White because in a few years the black will sun fade and look bad. I love how I don't burn the crap out of my arm when sticking it out the window too.
Old July 31st, 2007, 9:13 AM
CF Active Member

black
Old July 31st, 2007, 9:36 AM
CF Beginner

It doesn't seem like many people select the Gold Mist, even though GM features it heavily in the brochure/advertising. And I see from a previous post by ZX that the gold and dk blue are ordered far less often.

Considering I'm about to order a 2008, and my two leading colors are gold or blue, I am wondering why that is. ??? I do like the black and white, they are just not my first choices. My current 2001 Tahoe is silver, so I didn't want to select that again.

What bothers me more is the interiors. The ebony is so dark, but I'm worried about the cachmere and titanium getting dirty to easily.

I can't seem to make up my mind, but I'll need to by Thursday night when I place the order... [&:]
Old July 31st, 2007, 11:46 AM
CF Junior Member

koppja,

I have silver on ebony. Yes it is dark but I love it.

FYI - The ebony interior shows being dirty really easy too.

Its like how a black exterior really shows being dirty.
Old July 31st, 2007, 12:09 PM
CF Active Member

I have an '01 Tahoe in White with the grey interior...About three weeks ago I ordered the White again, with the Cashmere interior. The white, for me, has always been preferred since my first black car. I didn't like how quickly it got dirty...but damn black looks good when just washed!!! I expect the cashmere interior will dirty easier, but seeing as this will be my new baby, it'll be shoes off before getting in! kidding, well, maybe I'm a bit serious
Old July 31st, 2007, 12:41 PM
CF Beginner

LOL. Unfortunatelyfor me, my truck will get some abuse. I have a 1 year old, I do some RV towing and home improvement hauling from Home Depot. So I guess I'll just have to keep up with keeping it clean. This forum has lots of good tips for that..

So at this point, I'm deciding between Dk. Blue/Cashmere, or Gold Mist/ebony. I could consider the cashmere for the Gold Mist also.. Hmmmm
Old July 31st, 2007, 1:46 PM
CF Beginner

I have the Summit White with the ZZ1 on Ebony! Love it! I had a Charcoal Avalanche before my 07' Hoe.
Old July 31st, 2007, 2:10 PM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: koppja

So at this point, I'm deciding between Dk. Blue/Cashmere, or Gold Mist/ebony. I could consider the cashmere for the Gold Mist also.. Hmmmm
I guess it'll depend a lot on what you like for looks. Me personally, I like the having a brighter interior as it makes me feel more alert and awake. My brother has ebony, which also looks good, yet for me I feel likes it's too solid and dark....again, these are only my opinions and each color looks great!

Quick Reply: The Best Color on TAHOE 07 !!!!!