Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

bored!!!!

Search this Thread

Old April 27th, 2007, 8:29 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bored!!!!

ok... you mens are not showing this lady any class. JeFF you know me and I did retunr one mod to you, like i said it not fit and wheyyyy!!! To the SPUD poser, stop trying to be me. Many pictures to share and the mud flips are off for the summer. HAVE FUN BOYS - WHY THIS SO HARD TO KEEP HAPPY.
Old April 27th, 2007, 11:41 PM
CF Junior Member

Hey this tricky spud knows what is going on as he can read all my posts.. I SENT BACK THE third light to replace the one you sent me.. Plus the hitch cover as i have a factory one and i hated the one jeff sent me.. He was to contact his book keeper to send me a check... DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS the one and only Marie but the spud can read my posts fairly good.. good try tricky but ur down.... MARIE THE ORGIONAL AND STILL GOING.
Old April 27th, 2007, 11:45 PM
CF Junior Member

OH MY ANOTHER THOUGHT FOR u all.. note tricky does not post any information on himself.. Heck he may be a cross dress tooooo... Hey tricky post you wise AAA................ PHOTO LIKE I DID.. come out of the closet and step up big boy.. smile ur caught tricky but ur funny to read you posts... give me you address if you dare and ill send you some old clothes to put on for your photo and post it...Marie...
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:07 AM
CF Beginner

I show you the picks of me and my mods and you see that I am me too. Hey Stone - tell theses silly boys that this is me. AND YOU ARE Some kinda west sic-o to think I dress like Criss-Cross.... bad-bad, you need help to get mind from the trash. Try TO SHOW class like these others guys... I just learnt how to make picks update. MY FAVORATE MOVEI is a' BORAT in my DvD right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:14 AM
CF Junior Member

ok this is too much(yet funny)!!
i have a ginormous headache from reading all of this
didnt mean to start all this guys, just looking to get some funny(unreadable) posts from Marie which i got!!
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:19 AM
CF Junior Member

Default we all have our eyes on u tricky

Now tricky we figured u out for Sure.. You would like to squat to pee but u just can't get it done.. so u *** on here and cross chat actin like Marie..There are other sited like Craigs list to help ppl like u.. IN fact some on the list will even drive to your town if you list it..Why ONLY one STAR... u need to get it UP to at least four or five before you do me.... but We all are sending each other funny post which you Can not read... How does that taste?/? u do entertain all of us but you will never be DOING US...Marie... OH Ill teach you how to gloss ur lips but u probably already do.. hope you dont have female children.. what a pitty.... Marie
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:19 AM
CF Beginner

MY SISTER-IN LAWIS IN CA this day!!! Fender+Lambo-door=sweet mod!! next super mod is new floor mats for all 3 rows!!!!!Fatcory is yuk.....We do bambo doors at the shop in 2 days while TRY IT FOR YOU TWO. Grechen is soooooooooo hot she has to carry H2o bottle with her!!!! KEEP TRYING SILLY SPUD

[IMG]local://upfiles/8510/D566745901934068BC3696E83D9B1627.jpg[/IMG]
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:28 AM
CF Beginner

Default RE: we all have our eyes on u tricky

ORIGINAL: Trick Concepts

Now tricky we figured u out for Sure.. You would like to squat to pee but u just can't get it done.. so u *** on here and cross chat actin like Marie..There are other sited like Craigs list to help ppl like u.. IN fact some on the list will even drive to your town if you list it..Why ONLY one STAR... u need to get it UP to at least four or five before you do me.... but We all are sending each other funny post which you Can not read... How does that taste?/? u do entertain all of us but you will never be DOING US...Marie... OH Ill teach you how to gloss ur lips but u probably already do.. hope you dont have female children.. what a pitty.... Marie
In my city too many young girls dress like crazy hoeson the Craigs List.... I only use the Craig List to sell my mods... Silly spud!!! <i
Old April 28th, 2007, 1:26 AM
CF Senior Member

the winner is trick with 4 stars
Old April 28th, 2007, 1:28 AM
CF Junior Member

Now Tricky I really dont know who did the body work on ur truck but the Fender fit JUST would not get out of our shop and the Model she needs a little Jenny Craig and she would be a little tighter fit also... and there u go again showin TandA to make a point... Class up the photo and get some stars.. Regards M

Quick Reply: bored!!!!